Agathos (“we,” “us,” or “our”) operates this website, http://www.agathos.io (“Site”). This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) is applicable to you (“User,” “you,” or “your”).
This Privacy Statement informs all Users of our practices of collecting, protecting, maintaining, using, and disclosing User information. This Privacy Statement is effective upon your access and use of our Site, and the terms that follow describe the type(s) of information that we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit and use this Site. All Users should read this Privacy Statement carefully before using the Site. By accessing and/or using the Site, you accept and agree to be bound by this Privacy Statement.
If you do not agree to be bound by this Privacy Statement, then do not use this Site. Note that this Privacy Statement may change from time to time, and your continued use of the Site, after we have made changes to the terms, is considered acceptance of those changes. It is your responsibility to check this Privacy Statement for updates.
- Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We obtain information about Users of the Site in order to conduct our business, to develop comprehensive Site statistics, to serve our customers better, and for other business-related purposes.
- We collect information about Users, including but not limited to: (a) use of the Site that does not identify an individual User, (b) Internet connections, (c) web browsers, (d) computer equipment, (e) websites visited after leaving Site, (f) websites visited before visiting Site, (g) IP addresses, (h) operating systems, and (i) other similar information about traffic and usage, collectively “Non-Personal Information.”
- We collect information automatically, as you navigate to, through, and away from our Site. The information we collect automatically may be aggregated with other Users’ information. It may also be combined with associated Personal Information that you provide directly to us or that we receive from third parties.
- We also collect information that you provide to us through forms on this Site, for example, when you register to create an account and the Feedback form within the application itself; as well as correspondence that you provide to us through standard mail, email, and phone call(s). Information that you provide might include, but is not limited to the following: (a) first and last names, (b) demographic information, (c) mailing address, (d) phone number, (e) email address, (f) clinical feedback, (g) qualitative product feedback, and (h) other information, collectively “Personal Information.”
- How We Use Your Information
We collect and process information about Users in order to conduct business, to inform and make available services that may be of interest to Users, and for the development of web statistics and User profiles. For example, we might utilize User information to prevent fraudulent use of this Site, or to maintain a record of our relationship, interactions, and transactions with you. The information Users provide will be used to contact Users from time to time, for example to notify a User about functionality changes to the Site or terms changes to this Statement, and to offer services that Users may find helpful (provided the User has not opted out of receiving such notices).
We also use your information to:
- Deliver any services requested by you;
- Manage and attend to our relationship with you;
- Research, analyze, study, and review your use of our services;
- Communicate with you;
- Perform our obligations and enforce our rights; and/or
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you have consented and have provided information to Us.
- Technology Related to Information Collection
Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, and Other Internet Tracking Technology. We utilize Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, and other Internet tracking technology to collect information from your computer.
- A “Cookie” is a data file that is created and stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our Site. An “Anonymous Identifier” is a random string of characters that is used for similar reasons as Cookies.
- Third-Party Services Related to Information Collection
Google Analytics. We utilize the following Google software tools in the collection, management, and analysis of User data. We have enabled Google Analytics to collect data about our traffic through the use of Google Advertising Cookies and other Anonymous Identifiers. We use Google Analytics Cookies and other Cookies to compile data to better understand Users and provide Users with a more tailored experience. You can opt out of Google Analytics by using Google’s Opt-Out Browser Add-on here.
- Disclosure and Exchange of Information
We reserve the right to disclose your information in accordance with our business standards and business judgment. We may disclose aggregated information about you without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect and/or that you provide to any of our affiliates, to third-party contractors and service providers with whom we have contractual relationships, to other third parties that we hire to serve our business’ interests, and/or to any buyer or successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of title. We may disclose any of your information in order to comply with a court order, law, legal demand, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Except as described within this Privacy Statement, we will not intentionally share, sell, barter, license, or rent your Personal Information without your express permission.
- COPPA Compliance Notice
This Site is intended as a general audience commercial website. It is not directed to children. Children are not eligible to utilize the services within this Site. We do not knowingly collect, nor do we seek nor intend to collect, any information personal, or otherwise, from children under the age of thirteen (13) years old.
- Data Security
Although we use reasonable security measures, designed to protect your Personal Information, no data security measures are guaranteed to be completely effective. We are not responsible for any circumvention of security or privacy measures deployed on this Site.
Agathos takes seriously the trust you place in us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of information, Agathos uses a range of physical, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard your Personal Information. All connections to and from our website are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Please recognize that protecting your Personal Information is also your responsibility. We ask you to be responsible for safeguarding your password.
You should not disclose your authentication information to any third-party and should immediately notify Agathos of any unauthorized use of your password. Agathos cannot secure Personal Information that you release on your own or that you request us to release. Furthermore, it is common knowledge that transmission of information via the Internet is not wholly secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. By continuing to use this Site, you acknowledge and accept these risks.
As iterated above, we will make changes to this Privacy Statement from time to time. It is our custom to provide notification on this page when we make material changes. The date that this Privacy Statement was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring that you periodically visit our Site and this Privacy Statement to check for any changes.
- Contact Us
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Statement, you may contact us at: privacy@agathos.
- Entire Agreement
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT, AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.